| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in April is very, very hot at 33.8 °C (92.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.9 °C (105.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.7mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- In April the blue above Niamey is moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:05 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: