| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in August is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is very slightly soggy with occasional rain. Around 170.8mm (6.7in) of fluid precipitates during on average 13 days.
- In August the skies in Niamey are fine having on average a detectable 6:32 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 12:33.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: