| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in December is 16.6 °C (29.9 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is dropped across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Niamey is quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:54 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:20.
- There are approximately 2:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: