| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in February is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is released across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Niamey is quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:30 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:32 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:40.
- There are approximately 3:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: