| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in January is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid precipitates during on average 0 days.
- The heavens above Niamey are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:01 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 2:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: