| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in June is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.2 °C (99 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- In June the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of liquid is discharged during on average 6 days.
- In June the blue above Niamey is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:05 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 4:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: