| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in March is very hot at 30.9 °C (87.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.1 °C (102.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 16.2 °C (29.2 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with no rain. An airy 3.9mm (0.2in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 0.5 days.
- In March the skies in Niamey are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:30 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 3:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: