| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in May is very, very hot at 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.2 °C (104.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 34.7mm (1.4in) of water is unloaded across an average of 4 days.
- In May the heavens above Niamey are moderately sunny having on balance a respectable 8:17 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:44.
- There are approximately 4:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: