| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in November is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.2 °C (97.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.7mm (0in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Niamey are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 2:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: