| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in October is very hot at 30.8 °C (87.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.8 °C (100 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 9.7mm (0.4in) of fluid is laid down across on average 2 days.
- In October the heavens above Niamey are sunny having an average of a sizable 9:11 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 2:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: