| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niamey in September is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.4 °C (93.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid with sporadic rain. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of water tumbles across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Niamey are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:21 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niamey September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Niamey, Niger
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Niamey: