Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Niamey vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Niamey vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Niamey vs Niigata, Japan
Niamey vs Acajutla, El Salvador
Niamey vs Tateno, Japan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Kristianstad, Sweden
Jerez De La Frontera vs Pige, Argentina
Oita vs Khujirt
El Cercado vs Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut
Hull, England vs Houston, Texas
Parma, Emilia Romagna vs Irkutsk
- The distance between Niamey, Niger and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 2,714 km or 1,686 mi.
- To reach Niamey in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 160.3° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Niamey bearing 163.9° or SSE .
- Niamey has a subtropical hot steppe climate (BSh) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Niamey is in or near the tropical very dry forest biome whereas Jerez De La Frontera is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.7 °C (21°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5 °C (9°F) less in Niamey. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 104.9 mm (4.1 in) less which is equivalent to 104.9 l/m² (2.57 US gal/ft²) or 1,049,000 l/ha (112,145 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.2° higher in Niamey than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Niamey relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Niamey
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -101 (-4)
|| -78 (-3)
|| -49 (-2)
|| -48 (-2)
|| -3 (0)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -108 (-4)
|| -106 (-4)
|| -105 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Niamey vs Irai, Brazil
Niamey vs Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Usa
Niamey vs Narathiwat, Thailand
Niamey vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain
Jerez De La Frontera vs Hillsdale, Mi, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Petawawa, On, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Malakal, Sudan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Hachinohe vs Atuona, Hiva Oa
Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc vs Paracatu
Decimomannu vs Whatawhata
Abidjan vs Meridian, Mississippi
Niamey vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Niamey
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera